MD gets 4 seed

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The best thing I can say about Maryland's bracket is that it will make picking my Hangout bracket easier. No way they get past Kansas.

That's exactly what makes it worse for me. I always fill out my bracket with my head and not my heart. Unless there was a matchup I felt really really good about I wasn't going to have MD beyond the Sweet 16. I just feel like that's what we are without a lot of breaks. Now, with Kansas in the bracket I think I'm going to have to deal with most MD fans not being able to pull the trigger and go with their heart.

They lost to UNC, didn't they? How good can they be?

Granted, Izzo's kids always play tough in the tournament, this is NOT the Michigan St. team they have been in the past. They have more weaknesses this year than any of the past Michigan St. teams going a few years back.

I too am not too worried about MSU, I think we can get by them. I think we can get to the Sweet 16 pretty easily and I'll be upset if we don't get to the second week.

We're not beating Kansas though, I was gonna pick them to win it all no matter who was in their bracket.

Well it sucks that we got Kansas in our bracket. Plus, even if we somehow get to the round of 8, we'd likely have either OSU or Georgetown which are two of the top teams at those seeds.

And I think this shows which group of people were right regarding the seed debate.

Complaining about the bracket at this point is useless - it is what it is. And for those who think beating Houston will be easy....think again. If Greivis Vasquez and Aubrey Coleman get into a macho 3-point pissing contest - which is very likely if Coleman hits a couple quick 3-pointers - I think Maryland can easily duplicate their game against Georgia Tech and lose. IMO, it’s important that Maryland use Jordan Williams and Landon Milbourne to muscle up on the inside where Houston is weakest.

Complaining about the bracket at this point is useless - it is what it is. And for those who think beating Houston will be easy....think again. If Greivis Vasquez and Aubrey Coleman get into a macho 3-point pissing contest - which is very likely if Coleman hits a couple quick 3-pointers - I think Maryland can easily duplicate their game against Georgia Tech and lose. IMO, it’s important that Maryland use Jordan Williams and Landon Milbourne to muscle up on the inside where Houston is weakest.

Houston is a great matchup for MD...They like to run and don't have a ton of size..That plays right into MD's hand.

Not that Houston can't win but that is a fantastic matchup for the Terps.

Did they give game times? I didn't even check.

Not sure if you have checked yet but you can go to ESPN.com(among other sites I am sure) and see the times.

MD is playing the late game on Friday.

UNC is in the NIT btw...so make sure you look at that tourney for their game time. :D

Archived