5/11: M's at O's

PaulFolk

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you get tired of being right?

Ridiculous.

Both DH and Wieters just lost major, major points with me for calling a first pitch slider. (I'm sure that breaks their hearts ;)) DH hasn't thrown a slider for a strike all night long, and you're going to have him throw one in the dirt to start an at bat against a guy that's at the top of the board in walks in the American League?

That, my friends, is just pure stupidity.

Ridiculous.

Both DH and Wieters just lost major, major points with me for calling a first pitch slider. (I'm sure that breaks their hearts ;)) DH hasn't thrown a slider for a strike all night long, and you're going to have him throw one in the dirt to start an at bat against a guy that's at the top of the board in walks in the American League?

Almost as stupid as all of us for still watching this brutal team.

Ridiculous.

The walk was the first hitter I saw tonight -- I hope he has thrown better slurves than that earlier, because what I saw was a below-average breaking ball. Was he crisper earlier? Weather affecting him? Maybe he just can't maintain deep? Not sure, but he looked like a 1-pitch pitcher that AB.

The walk was the first hitter I saw tonight -- I hope he has thrown better slurves than that earlier, because what I saw was a below-average breaking ball. Was he crisper earlier? Weather affecting him? Maybe he just can't maintain deep? Not sure, but he looked like a 1-pitch pitcher that AB.

He had a great fastball earlier. Good zip, good movement, good location. Terrible breaking stuff.

He had amazing fastball control early on, but his breaking stuff was all over the place.

He would make an untouchable short relief guy, he really would.

BTW, Atkins is just terrible. I am embarrassed for him, being that far behind a 91 mph 2-1 fastball. Just pathetic.

Even the sound system people are off their game. They picked "Don't Stop Believin'" as the Fan of the Game song. You couldn't have picked something more up-tempo that people can actually dance to?

Plus, Orioles fans stopped believin' about 6 years ago.

Archived