5/19: Orioles at Rangers

PrivateO

Hmm..that's weird. It wasn't working Monday for me, either. I have no idea why. Loads the page (top and bottom where the MLB.com stuff is) but not the actual Gameday.

Same here. I'm using AtBat now, but I like Gameday better...

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same here. I'm using AtBat now, but I like Gameday better...

How do you get to that??

Oh and by the way, why the hell did Ron Washington not ask for a replay on that? If they don't score, that's a lost run.

If that happened to the O's, people would be heading to Arlington to burn him at the stake immediately.

How do you get to that??

Oh and by the way, why the hell did Ron Washington not ask for a replay on that? If they don't score, that's a lost run.

If that happened to the O's, people would be heading to Arlington to burn him at the stake immediately.

Link: Click here

It's part of the same application as Gameday. I have no idea why it's working when Gameday isn't, but I'm not going to complain. :)

Catching up here: Can someone describe the error by Patterson?

Rangers' announcers can't believe that there was no replay demanded (or given?) on Hamilton's lost homer.

He bobbled a ball while trying to play it quickly and maybe have a play on Andrus going 1st to 3rd. Andrus likely gets to 3rd easily even if he fields it cleanly, but Young advanced to 2nd on the bobble.

I think Hamilton's should have been a HR, it hit off the support beams between the wall and the stands, there is a lower section there. I can't imagine that part of the park is in play according to the ground rules. No idea why they didn't replay it.

He bobbled a ball while trying to play it quickly and maybe have a play on Andrus going 1st to 3rd. Andrus likely gets to 3rd easily even if he fields it cleanly, but Young advanced to 2nd on the bobble.

I think Hamilton's should have been a HR, it hit off the support beams between the wall and the stands, there is a lower section there. I can't imagine that part of the park is in play according to the ground rules. No idea why they didn't replay it.

Thanks. Rangers announcers gave due, extended recognition of the major loss to the O's attack that Roberts' absence has been. "One of the best leadoff hitters," "Would normally steal 30 to 50 bases," etc. They also were incredulous at the zero homers from our 1st basemen.

Thanks. Rangers announcers gave due, extended recognition of the major loss to the O's attack that Roberts' absence has been. "One of the best leadoff hitters," "Would normally steal 30 to 50 bases," etc. They also were incredulous at the zero homers from our 1st basemen.

Do you guys enjoy breaking my heart.:D

Archived