The giants won the pennant !!!

OFFNY

THE GIANTS WON THE PENNANT !!!

and they're goin' craaaaazy !!!

Woweeeee !!!

The Giants won the pennant ........ and they are carrying Brian wilson off the field !!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving it. I have like 30 Phillies fans on my Facebook friends list, and the range of emotions in the last 20 minutes was typical. They were hopeful, then suddenly condemned every player on the roster.

If Mike Schmidt were there, they would have cursed him.

This is the Networks worst nightmare, a Texas/SF World Series.

Personally, I would have liked to see the Phillies make it because I wanted to see the Rangers line-up vs. H20.

The network's worst nightmare, but as a true baseball fan, I am thrilled.

I'm loving it. I have like 30 Phillies fans on my Facebook friends list, and the range of emotions in the last 20 minutes was typical. They were hopeful, then suddenly condemned every player on the roster.

If Mike Schmidt were there, they would have cursed him.

Haha, one of my good friends had this up, "Go Eagles."

That made me laugh good.

My favorite NL team, though they'd be the 4th place team in the Al East. At this point, luck means more than talent, and they were really lucky tonight. The decision to bring in Lincecum in the 8th was bizarre.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMa5eZE5ilE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMa5eZE5ilE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is the Networks worst nightmare, a Texas/SF World Series.

Personally, I would have liked to see the Phillies make it because I wanted to see the Rangers line-up vs. H20.

I think the network's worst nightmare would have been Twins/Reds, but congratulations to both the Giants and the Rangers.

As far as the networks are concerned, there's only about eight teams anyway. For me, knowing they're moaning and groaning over lost revenue they had already counted on will make this WS even more enjoyable.

True, but if you had ever seen a game in old Candlestick Park, you'd know what it is to long for the warmth of a good snow storm.

:D

Trust me, I know. Some of the coldest evenings I've ever spent were in the concrete press box at Candlestick in July and August. The Oakland-Alameda Coliseum across the bay was not much better.

This is a beautiful time of year in SF, though.

Archived