Yankees reportedly increase offer to 7 years for Lee

Sports Guy

I would absolutely love it if Lee chose Texas and pointed to the spitting incident as the deciding factor. Truly disgusting.

That being said, if he does sign with the Rangers, she better bring an umbrella to Yankee Stadium the next time she's there. But, I'd be so happy that he didn't sign with Yankees that I'd go be a human spit shield for her, like the Patriot Loogie Guard or something.

That being said, if he does sign with the Rangers, she better bring an umbrella to Yankee Stadium the next time she's there. But, I'd be so happy that he didn't sign with Yankees that I'd go be a human spit shield for her, like the Patriot Loogie Guard or something.

pure gold, sir.

Man, I hope he stays in Texas. I would love to see the MFY scrambling around, especially if Pettitte retires.

Yanks would immediately turn to Greinke, which is fine by me as he would either a)refuse the trade, or b) use up good prospects in the Yankees system being sent to KC. Win-win either way.

Yanks would immediately turn to Greinke, which is fine by me as he would either a)refuse the trade, or b) use up good prospects in the Yankees system being sent to KC. Win-win either way.

I don't want Greinke to go to New York simply because I love Greinke. Granderson was bad enough.

But if it gets Montero out of there, I could probably suck it up.

The practical solution would be demanding a luxury suite be provided at Yankee stadium on the days he pitched.

I'll admit your solution is a lot more colorful. :D

So many people are gleeful about Cliff Lee possibly not sighing with the Yankees they're ignoring the other bully of the AL East who just bought one player and basically pulled a snow job on a smaller market team that couldn't afford to say no. The Evil Empire is simply being replaced with its younger brother.

The Yankees and Red Sox truly are a pox on baseball and if there's any justice next year at playoff time, they will get knocked out of being able to play in the World Series by teams like the Giants and Rangers or (we can only hope) us.

Archived