vs. MARINERS 5/11

OFFNY

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tillman has to be the one to go when Matusz is ready. And down to AAA. I don't see anything good in his pitching right now. Almost all year.

I think its pretty interesting..... i wonder what the split of opinion of posters on this board is..... how many want bergy demoted vs how many want tillman demoted......

I think its pretty interesting..... i wonder what the split of opinion of posters on this board is..... how many want bergy demoted vs how many want tillman demoted......

WAG... I'd bet it's about 50-50

I think you guys need to learn to live with him getting out of sink at times. He has very complicated mechanics. He definitely has talent.

No doubt he has talent. I don't know pitching like you, but the only decent thing I see right now is his change. The fastball is constantly up and he can't throw a curve for a strike to save his life.

Considering how stupid it was to hit the #8 batter and walk the #9 batter not too bad. Still game over with Felix in the mound. How longis Tiillman going to be a young pitcher, till he's 35?

You really are turning into Old Fan with your ridiculous comments. King Felix has looked far from sharp.

I think you guys need to learn to live with him getting out of sink at times. He has very complicated mechanics. He definitely has talent.

I agree but most don't. Love the analysis VT.

Chris looks very good in general tonight. I see a lot of talent. He got out of sink for about 6 pitches and that, plus a silly ground ball that he should have fielded, cost him a run there. He is still pitching up in the zone too much, but his fastball is clearly sneaky quick. Guys are routinely late on him.

I think that's because of his 79 mph changeup. They've got that pitch in the back of their heads.

Archived