How many games have you attended (OPACY) this year?

billybang

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 so far, and 3 more at the end of the season. I usually get to 10 to 15 games per season at OPACY. :(

4 out of 5 so far at Yankee Stadium. At least 2 or 3 more of the remaining 4.

The Aberdeen Iron Birds against the Hudson Valley Renegades last month. Plus, I'm going to see them again when they come back to upstate New York in 2 weeks.

Also, next year when I start visiting my friends on the border of North Carolina and Virginia again, I'll be seeing my beloved AAA-Tides again at Durham Bulls Stadium again, and also when they play at Charlotte ...... and the Advanced-A Keys when they play at Winston-Salem. :)

2 so far and will end up at 1 or 2 more. I usually go to about 10 per year (1.5 hour drive for me), but between some health issues and fixing up a car I haven't been able to make it down more. Well, that and it was too hot half of the summer. My lack of games this year has nothing to do with the fact that they suck again. I still love the O's and love taking trips to OPACY.

That terrible spanking by the Nats. I was drunk somewhere downtown in a pub by the 6th inning.

That 187.5 degree day against the Angels.

1-1 on the year. I'm probably going to one more.

I was at that game as well... have never been so thankful to be in a suite in my life. I think I made it through 3 innings outside.

I think I have only been to 3 this year (Angels, Reds and White Sox). I wish this team was doing better. I have the opportunity to go to all 81 games for free, and I would probably go to all if they showed any signs of being a contender.

Archived