How many games have you attended (OPACY) this year?

billybang

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome

i appreciate that. and i totally get why people are putting zero or very few. little reason has been given to come to the yard if you want to see wins or a competitive ball-club. maybe next season they will think twice about raising ticket prices and instilling hope, unless it's justified.

64 games at home

1 at PNC (love the stadium - first time in Pittsburgh)

1 at Nationals Park

And i do intend to attend the rest. Crazy, yes. But sometimes I just like going to the yard to have fun. And it's been a goal of mine to go to every game in a season, just once.

Here is the "proof" if you will.. :)

http://ideenbarimani.blogspot.com

thanks

Check the comments on your blog. :)

I was at that game as well... have never been so thankful to be in a suite in my life. I think I made it through 3 innings outside.

I think I have only been to 3 this year (Angels, Reds and White Sox). I wish this team was doing better. I have the opportunity to go to all 81 games for free, and I would probably go to all if they showed any signs of being a contender.

I was there. It was 104. Also been to 3 others. Had free tickets to every game at Yankees stadium, but I refuse to set foot in that dump.

Zero, unfortunately. I actually haven't been to any MLB games this year. Unfortunately, the funds and time just haven't been there to for it this year. Plus, I live in Florida so getting to a game at OPACY is a bit more difficult when funds are low.

i appreciate that. and i totally get why people are putting zero or very few. little reason has been given to come to the yard if you want to see wins or a competitive ball-club. maybe next season they will think twice about raising ticket prices and instilling hope, unless it's justified.

With nobody coming out the free parking in the neighborhood in abundant and you can sit dam near anywhere you want

That would be a big fat goose egg for me. Haven't watched a full game since May. Don't even check the box score anymore. Get a quick glance at the final score and go about my business. As much as I hate to say it, I have become numb to what this team does anymore. And probably will be until a complete overhaul happens with this organization... from ownership and the front office, to the minor league system, and all in between.

Only 1 at OPACY which was Opening Day, won that one obviously.

4 at Yankee Stadium including the one where Gregg gave up a game tying homer on the first pitch and the 17-3 debacle. 0-4 so far and have tickets to the game there on Labor Day. Between cheap tickets and giveaways I spent about 15 dollars total for all ten tickets.

Also saw a Giants-Rockies game in SF back in May. As a neutral fan, I had a great time and the Giants pulled off a great comeback victory in a packed stadium.

Basically the home team always wins when I go this year. I may be going to another at OPACY in September as I am visiting during the Angels series but don't know yet if time (or desire) will allow it. I wanted to take my girlfriend to her first game in Baltimore but the only weekend she could coordinate with her work schedule was against the Yankees next weekend. If I wanted to see a stadium full of Yankee fans I'd just see a game here.

I was there. It was 104. Also been to 3 others. Had free tickets to every game at Yankees stadium, but I refuse to set foot in that dump.

Hey there. I'm not sure if we talked about it before, but let me know if you are going to any of the games at Yankee Stadium soon. PM me, maybe we can meet up. :)

Archived