How many games have you attended (OPACY) this year?

billybang

Four so far, and we're 1-3 in them. First one was the first game of the doubleheader against Texas where we won, and Reynolds hit a monster shot to left for what I think was his first home run as an Oriole. Then was an ugly Friday loss to the Nationals, where Arrieta was horrible, a Saturday loss to the Reds, and a tough loss to the Blue Jays a few weeks ago. As bad as they are, I'm hopeful to get one more game in before the season is over.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MLB Games:

Nats Opening Day

6 Orioles Spring Training Games (3-3 record)

1 Orioles Road Game @ Pittsburgh (1-0)

8 Orioles Home Games including opening day at OPCY (2-6)

Minor League Games:

1 Hagerstown Suns

1 Harrisburg Senators

3 Frederick Keys

1 State College Spikes

1 Altoona Curve

I have one more O's game in my season plan, and I am on the fence about renewing next year. The O's are going to have to make some dramatic moves in the off season for me to renew.

64 games at home

1 at PNC (love the stadium - first time in Pittsburgh)

1 at Nationals Park

And i do intend to attend the rest. Crazy, yes. But sometimes I just like going to the yard to have fun. And it's been a goal of mine to go to every game in a season, just once.

Here is the "proof" if you will.. :)

http://ideenbarimani.blogspot.com

thanks

Awesome site. Keep up the good work. Go O's!

I've been to one game with my mom, and I live 30 minutes from OPACY by car, or equivalently, a light-rail hop from a little ways down south.

We definitely have money, so it's not financial. I just can't justify going out to a ballgame to watch the Orioles get slaughtered. With our win percentage, it's practically a certitude that they will.

I went to the last game that Matusz pitched before being sent down to the minors, I think it was in early July or late June. Obviously he blew it, or I wouldn't have received a text from the Orioles while waiting for the light rail, informing me that Matusz got sent down. I was so disappointed that I told a bunch of strangers at the light rail station about it, and everyone was bummed but not surprised.

I love the junk food (and alcohol) at an Orioles game, so I might end up going to another one this season, but normally we go to 3 or 4 games a season, not 1 or 2. So my familial contribution to the Orioles' ticket and concessions sales is down by 50% this year compared to our 10-year average.

I do watch or listen to nearly every single game (home and away) on TV, or MLB.TV, or Gameday Audio, depending on where I am and what's available. However since I have been working extra-long hours of late, I am unable to stay up late enough to watch games on the west coast, so I've not been watching or listening to the games against the Athletics, and I will miss out on the Angels games too. They'll probably sweep the Angels just to spite me.

64 games at home

1 at PNC (love the stadium - first time in Pittsburgh)

1 at Nationals Park

And i do intend to attend the rest. Crazy, yes. But sometimes I just like going to the yard to have fun. And it's been a goal of mine to go to every game in a season, just once.

Here is the "proof" if you will.. :)

http://ideenbarimani.blogspot.com

thanks

Awesome

Archived