Cartoon Bird is BACK

irishterp10

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@BirdlandInsider Baltimore Orioles

There is absolutely no truth to the rumor that THIS #cartoon bird will be on our Sunday caps (thanks SammyBirdland!) pic.twitter.com/sxNGx8gR

Official Twitter for the O's! I get the distinct feeling that plenty in the warehouse troll this site, even from reading Greg Bader's comments on the logo.

Official Twitter for the O's! I get the distinct feeling that plenty in the warehouse troll this site, even from reading Greg Bader's comments on the logo.

I feel like I should throw this out there:

Attention Orioles, if you're looking to increase headcount in your Department of Sarcasm and Silly Pictures, shoot me a PM.

I'm a little surprised the white panel-orange alt. set is getting so much push back. Frankly, I think the white panel has always looked its very best with the orange jerseys. For me the question might actually be whether the home whites (as currently designed) might not look better with the black panel cap...

I'm a little surprised the white panel-orange alt. set is getting so much push back. Frankly, I think the white panel has always looked its very best with the orange jerseys. For me the question might actually be whether the home whites (as currently designed) might not look better with the black panel cap...

I like the white panel with the orange jersey too. I think it looks good with the white jersey too, but how about they bring back the orange panel cap for the white jersey?!

ReggieJacksonOrioles.jpg

I agree, the think the orange and road combos look great. The home one just looks ok, but I'll get used to it.

Archived