Roch: Duquette confirms no Fielder, Reynolds to 1B?

ChaosLex

He's no idiot, trust me. Nobody ever got to know him.

Whatever anybody's feelings are, he's a passionate Orioles fan, is entitled to his opinion and to express that opinion IMO. We need more fans like him, not less.

That's all that matters to me and that's all I'll say about it here.

I know him well from the MLB board in additon to this one. He's an idiot. He's mini you with about 1/20th of your intelligence and commone sense. I'm being kind here.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for Duquette, he's never come out and said he will not pursue Fielder.
Duquette indicated during his introductory press conference that the Orioles wouldn't pursue the big-ticket items on the free agent market. That means no Prince Fielder, right?

"I kind of poured water on that one, didn't I?" he said.

I don't see a power-hitting first baseman on that list.

"We have a power-hitting first baseman, right?" Duquette said, referring to Mark Reynolds.

When I suggested that Reynolds could move back to third base, Duquette replied, "I like him at first. I think he's better defensively at first than at third."

http://www.masnsports.com/school_of_roch/2011/12/corner-infielders-arent-on-duquettes-shopping-list.html

I know him well from the MLB board in additon to this one. He's an idiot. He's mini you with about 1/20th of your intelligence and commone sense. I'm being kind here.

He's vindictive to boot. I think he gave someone on Trea's site a "vacation" for disagreeing with him.

He's vindictive to boot. I think he gave someone on Trea's site a "vacation" for disagreeing with him.

Not without checking with me first.

That poster consistently broke the rules about not making things personal. The vacation was well earned.

I don't tolerate any personal attacks. Critique the content all you want, but not the poster.

Have you ever had a conversation with him and actually tried to get to know the guy? Too many people judge based solely on words on the internet.

We are all Orioles fans and should treat each other with respect because we all support the same team.

Trea...stop reaching.

Fielder isn't coming here. Your dream is over.

Until he signs elsewhere, it's not...

Fielder fits this club and is a logical signing. It makes too much sense for the Orioles, so IMO they will pursue him.

Now obviously if the price goes through the roof, you look at alternatives. But you still don't settle on Mark Reynolds. He's no solution and should be Plan G at best.

Have you ever had a conversation with him and actually tried to get to know the guy? Too many people judge based solely on words on the internet.

We are all Orioles fans and should treat each other with respect because we all support the same team.

Many, and I know him far better than you. Guy is a troll who has been kicked off the mlb board over and over for many years and recreates himself and trolls with numerous accounts. He represented himself similarly on here.

Many, and I know him far better than you. Guy is a troll who has been kicked off the mlb board over and over for many years and recreates himself and trolls with numerous accounts. He represented himself similarly on here.

Whatever, I'm fine with the guy, that's all that matters.

Archived