Prince could accept 3 year deal

Osandbohs83

I personally dont think much of Roch... I wont call him any names here cause I dont want to pick up a violation. But he is now another Angelos flunky as he works for MASN and thats how it works when you work for the worst team owner in baseball.

So now everybody who works for MASN is an Angelos "flunky"? Good to know that's your opinion of Jim Palmer these days.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So now everybody who works for MASN is an Angelos "flunky"? Good to know that's your opinion of Jim Palmer these days.

Palmers in a little different spot. Angelos has a problem with the media being critical ...as a announcer he seems to get away with showing his frustration at poor plays by the players. Show me a Roch article where he's actually critical of ownership. If you cant that should tell you everything you need to know cause Angelos & the Orioles are easy targets. They are probably the worst run team in baseball if not they are in the top 5.

Yep any day now a team is going to swoop in and top their offer to Werth.

Werth came out of nowhere. The Nats were never a favorite IIRC until the signing was announced.

Usually the team that is most connected as the favorites winds up losing out. Not always but most of the time...

The Gnats are the team most likely to give Prince the years he wants. If they gave Werth 7 they can give Prince 8. The BJ's wont do that, maybe the Mariners, I doubt it. Certainly not TEX.

I hope you are right. That would be AWESOME! I would love to see some Prince down in DC!

The MF Yankees will trump everybody.
If you truly think this, you really haven't been paying attention. The MFY's main need is SP but they are dancing around committing to Jackson, wanted nothing to do with Wilson, Beuhrle, Oswalt, or trades for Gio, Latos, etc. Why? Not beause they're saving their bullets to have Prince replace Montero/Jeter/ARoid at DH. But because they are very concerned about the luxory tax situation in the new CBA.

I hope you are right. That would be AWESOME! I would love to see some Prince down in DC!
I think TEX is the wild card here. They are the one team in the mix I could see Prince really wanting to play for. They will have a huge pile of money coming in 2014 and thereafter with the Fox TV contract kicking in. They could give him a big back loaded contract. I don't think they would go beyond 6 years though. If Boras is using the Gnats, it's to get TEX to up their offers IMO.

If you truly think this, you really haven't been paying attention. The MFY's main need is SP but they are dancing around committing to Jackson, wanted nothing to do with Wilson, Beuhrle, Oswalt, or trades for Gio, Latos, etc. Why? Not beause they're saving their bullets to have Prince replace Montero/Jeter/ARoid at DH. But because they are very concerned about the luxory tax situation in the new CBA.

Oh please, the Yankees budget millions and millions of dollars on spite alone. If they need more money they'll just have Jay Z sell some more Yankee caps.

Fielder seems like a scary move for the Nationals, or any other AL team. If he does balloon up or slow down, they have to keep him on the field somewhere with no DH.

Archived