Can we beat UNC tomorrow?

Obviously the cards are stacked against us, but we've played UNC tough during some stretches this year and stranger things have happened (people will recall the eventual NC Terps losing to NC State in the 2002 ACCT).

Add in the fact that we looked great today and the tourney isn't in North Carolina and I think there is some hope there, slim as it may be.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I give us a 5% chance of winning. I'm satisfied if we punish Henson.

So injuring a guy who scored a meaningless 2 points is somehow satisfying? How fall this program has fallen...I remember when Terps fans expected a team to be competitive.

So injuring a guy who scored a meaningless 2 points is somehow satisfying? How fall this program has fallen...I remember when Terps fans expected a team to be competitive.

This program is in a down year with a coaching change. They are on the upward swing.

The Henson dunk was stupid, he didn't need to do it. It was a d-move. I am not upset in the least he got injured there. He fell on his wrist, MD didn't go out of their way to hurt him. Oh well.

This program is in a down year with a coaching change. They are on the upward swing.

The Henson dunk was stupid, he didn't need to do it. It was a d-move. I am not upset in the least he got injured there. He fell on his wrist, MD didn't go out of their way to hurt him. Oh well.

Oh I didn't think it was a dirty foul. I'm also not terribly sad that he's upset. But, I won't find another embarrassing loss somehow satisfying because he got hurt. I prefer to root for the team to win.

We win if Zeller and Marshall get involved in a nasty collision that results in both players out with a concussion in the first 45 seconds of the game.

Or maybe if Marshall gets laid out a la Dave Neal/Nolan Smith.

Oh I didn't think it was a dirty foul. I'm also not terribly sad that he's upset. But, I won't find another embarrassing loss somehow satisfying because he got hurt. I prefer to root for the team to win.

I agree. If we lose and Henson is done for the season, I won't be happy.

Archived