Reynolds

Nicks124

Why would you think that? I'd rather try him in LF if we're forced to put him in the field.

Why do you think that? He hasn't played left field in the majors. I think he has two games in right. For all we know he will be worse in Left than at third.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you think that? He hasn't played left field in the majors. I think he has two games in right. For all we know he will be worse in Left than at third.

In his defense, he was saying try him. Not that any results are guaranteed. Although, I did have this argument with Trea at some point last year. I think if he could play LF, he would have played more of it in the past. If I remember correctly, he has a little bit of experience there, but it did not necessarily go well. It is a small sample size, but I think if he could do it, he would have played out there more often by now.

In the next to last spring game against Tigers at Sarasota on the last weekend, i was seated down the first base line and saw Reynolds make two errors in two innings including possibly the worst throw i have ever seen a professional player make...he needs to be DH as much as possible.

I really don't think using the excuse mistakes will happen applys to Reynolds. He made so many errors last year that I am tired of excuses. Buck needs to literally buck up and bench his ass. Do something at least here I am only 26 and tired of the orioles sucking. It looks like another year of mlb tv cancelled after the first 2 months. Go O's!

Archived