Reynolds

Nicks124

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How bad is Mark Reynolds defensively? I can't even think of a funny comparison. Just unbelieveable. Not too mention he's not hitting at all either. He better not be starting tomorrow. :cussing:

Obviously reactionary, but after putting 5 hours into watching this team lose a heart breaker to the MFY, I don't care.

Yeah, there should just be a rants thread after a game like this. Bulldogs? How about poodles? Forget scoring in run late in the game or extra innings. How about a base hit? I've never seen so many fastballs taken for strikes or called 3rd strikes. Feeble.

I didn't see any strikes it I did see pitches called for strikes. MLB umpiring is so awful.

I'm ashamed to be a fan of this team tonight. Every single batter looked scared and in awe of the Yankees pitchers.

Great user name.

And yes, wtf happened to our hitters, honestly reminds me of too many terrible seasons of the past. A real shame we lost this one tonight, especially hearing Buck talk about Chen in the press conference.

Edit: I haven't seen a lot of Buck's after game press conferences, but does he seem a little angry tonight?

Edit #2: Well that was rather short haha. Defending Reynolds still...

Yeah, there should just be a rants thread after a game like this. Bulldogs? How about poodles? Forget scoring in run late in the game or extra innings. How about a base hit? I've never seen so many fastballs taken for strikes or called 3rd strikes. Feeble.

Sure, but the outside corner calls are getting pretty ridculous. We're going to have to play the game better with our pitchers.

I'm ashamed to be a fan of this team tonight. Every single batter looked scared and in awe of the Yankees pitchers.

I am sorry we lost, but I did not see anyone sacred. Mark Reynolds cost us this game. Pitching was awsome. Played them tough. just a darn shame about the Reynolds stuff.

What do the stats say about Reynolds WAR? Is his offense and his defense much better than a solid defender that bats .265 with 12-18 hrs and gets 75 rbi?

How much does Reynolds do for us?

I honestly dont know.

I managed to find the stat. Offense 3.0 WAR defense -2.5 WAR. For a .5 WAR.

Last two seasons he is .4 and .5 WAR. His best season was 09 and was 2.1 WAR.

What real value does he give us?

And could Luna please get a new advertising agency.

It's their brotherinlaw's. And the actors are all family members as well. Only Explanation. Of course, if the ads were good, they probably wouldn't advertise on MASN.

The Orioles have 3 1B/DH's. #teamconstruction

4 actually, counting Reynolds, Davis, Betemit, and Johnson. Hilarious that we have no real 3rd baseman and 3 guys that were originally "3rd baseman" but every other team that had them before they came to the O's moved them off the position at some point because they were tired of their awful defense.

Archived