Tillman Tonight

OFFNY

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
apparently, he was on jury duty !

Yep. Baltimore Oriole jury duty ...... "Do you swear to do your best to kick the crap out of each and everyone one of the Orioles' opponents if we promote you to the major leagues???"

Chris Tillman: "I do."

Dan Duquette: "Someone tell Kevin Gregg to clean out his locker. We're making room for Tillman."

I can dream, can't I ??? :laughlol:

Chris, you have had almost 5 full days' rest. You are pitching at home in a pitcher's park. Be aggressive. Let's do this.

SIX full days' rest now, Chris. Let's do it.

CHRIS TILLMAN O(MAY 1st)

IP:o 0

H:o. 0

R:O. 0

BB:. 0

SO:. 0

Pitches: 000 (00 Strikes, 00 Balls)

2012 ERA: 5.30

I'll keep waiting or the strong outing from Tillman but the one to really watch is the one after the strong outing. He just never seems able to put good ones back to back.

Good point. He seems to be able to throw a nice start up every now and then, but stringing together multiple quality starts seems to be a challenge for him.

He's pitching against good ol' Daniel Cabrera tonight, didn't even know he was still around. Hoping for a strong outing for Chris tonight.

Yeah I didn't either, kinda surprising considering he's been given so many chances already. I guess someone's still hoping he'll finally put it all together.

Yeah I didn't either, kinda surprising considering he's been given so many chances already. I guess someone's still hoping he'll finally put it all together.

Oh, is he using the steroids again then?

I'll keep waiting or the strong outing from Tillman but the one to really watch is the one after the strong outing. He just never seems able to put good ones back to back.

This has been the most frustrating thing about him because you know he has the ability, which makes me think it's just a lack of concentration from start to start.

Archived