vs. RED SOX 5/04

OFFNY

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was probably the most productive double play that can possibly be made: tie the game with a run scoring on your double play.

I hate double plays still, but that was better than striking out I guess. Now it's the #1 AL bullpen against the #12. Hmm.

That was probably the most productive double play that can possibly be made: tie the game with a run scoring on your double play.

I hate double plays still, but that was better than striking out I guess. Now it's the #1 AL bullpen against the #12. Hmm.

And Rich Hill in the game.

Regardless of whether or not we get this run in from third base, I am confident that our bullpen will out-pitch their bullpen and win this game.

That tying run right there was huge. Thanks Bobby V for yanking Jon Lester, and thanks Adrian Gonzalez for playing like s***.

We still have a runner at third. An Did not matter.d our friend Rich Hill is in the game. Oh well.

Archived