vs. RANGERS 5/10 (Game Two)

OFFNY

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, there are so many of us Oriole fans that are not in the MASN area, and have MLB.COM on our computers.

The Baltimore Orioles ...... America's Team.

Also people who are in the MASN area and have MLB.COM on our computers ;)

Not everyone has (or can get) cable, you know.

Also, if anyone asks, I'm from Croatia. ;)

I can't believe that after how many times you've flat out spelled this out, that for whatever reason, it just dawned on me that Orioles Fan From New York is what your handle means. God I feel like a moron.
That used to be his screen name.

If I remember correctly he started a thread about what to change his name to. I was in support of OFFNY and it eventually won out.

Also people who are in the MASN area and have MLB.COM on our computers ;)

Not everyone has (or can get) cable, you know.

Also, if anyone asks, I'm from Croatia. ;)

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that anyone that lived in the MASN area were blacked out of computer game feeds. When I visit my cousins in Virginia and girlfriend in North Carolina, my Oriole games are blacked out, because they get MASN down there.

If I remember correctly he started a thread about what to change his name to. I was in support of OFFNY and it eventually won out.

Jesus, when was this? I go through spells where I get too busy and can't stay on top of everything here. I obviously missed all of this. So is old handle literally used to be that spelled out? I have no idea how I missed all this.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that anyone that lived in the MASN area were blacked out of computer game feeds. When I visit my cousins in Virginia and friends in North Carolina, my Oriole games are blacked out, because they get MASN.

That's correct, it sucks. I had to leave work early today to get home in time for the 4PM game. Even though I have the MLB.TV service on my iPad. I hate that the advertisers and MASN/MLB can't work this stuff out, it's so damn annoying.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that anyone that lived in the MASN area were blacked out of computer game feeds. When I visit my cousins in Virginia and girlfriend in North Carolina, my Oriole games are blacked out, because they get MASN down there.

As I said, I'm from Croatia. ;););)

That is, I'm from Croatia if you ask MLB. ;)

OK? ;)

Archived