Jones to have MRI

Greg

Brittany Ghiroli ‏@Britt_Ghiroli

Jones has been bothered by right wrist soreness for wks -not left wrist which was HBP-will stay in Fla to get MRI Mon: http://bit.ly/Lr3Gl9

Orioles are already without Reimold & Markakis in the OF. An injury to Jones wrist --which he said didn't feel right-- would be a huge blow

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asked to describe the wrist pain, Jones --who has been playing through it for weeks-- said it was still strong, but sore. "It just hurts."

As each day goes by, my hatred for Lew Ford gets less and less.

Beautiful :laughlol:

So he's had this wrist issue for "weeks", and the MRI before the contract extension didn't tell us anything? Why not rest him then? Instead, you sign him for $85.5M and hope it gets better?

Did he have an MRI before the extension? I know that he had an X-ray which was negative.

Will the MRI reveal another hamate bone injury? Dun Dun Dun.

Beautiful :laughlol:

Did he have an MRI before the extension? I know that he had an X-ray which was negative.

Will the MRI reveal another hamate bone injury? Dun Dun Dun.

Actually, I'm not sure. I know he had a physical, I can't remember if they do an MRI before extensions or not, but they should for $85.5M.

LF Endy Chavez

2B Robert Andino

SS JJ Hardy

C Matt Wieters

1B Mark Reynolds

DH Chris Davis

RF Steve Pearce

3B Steve Tolleson

CF Xavier Avery

If the Orioles' team bus crashes, and every member of the 25-man roster is injured in the crash, do you think Lew Ford might get a call-up from Norfolk ???

So he's had this wrist issue for "weeks", and the MRI before the contract extension didn't tell us anything? Why not rest him then? Instead, you sign him for $85.5M and hope it gets better?

He had a physical. You would have thought "wrist soreness" would have come up.

Archived