@ Mets 6/18: BEAT DICKEY

Sanfran327

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sad to see this kind of defeatism, seriously. Four runs? If you can't handle a four-run deficit, don't watch baseball. I don't know what else to tell you.

Good point. Although I have to admit, I never really gave us much of a chance even when it was still scoreless. They just can't hit Dickey. Period.

Pearce could of had the ball in LF with a better jump, a better 3B could of gotten to the bag earlier with better footwork but typical Arrieta. His worst pitch of the night results in a GS, only him.

How about jake not give up a hit to the ****ing pitcher

Guess I was fortunate to be watching the inspiring video about the knuckling Little League phenom girl rather than the build-up to a grand slam by Mendoza-line bumping Ike Davis, begun by a single by the d**n pitcher of all people.

Sad to see this kind of defeatism, seriously. Four runs? If you can't handle a four-run deficit, don't watch baseball. I don't know what else to tell you.

And you clearly don't understand a whole heck of a lot about baseball if you think we are getting 4 runs off a guy who hasn't allowed an earned run in 40 innings.

Put arrieta in the bullpen and LEAVE him in the damn bullpen....he is more frustrating than Daniel Cabrera ever was

FFS man. Jake has pitched a hell of a game tonight. Opinions like this seriously need to stop, they're bordering on flat-out ignorant.

Betemit's issue on that one - not sure what the O's broadcast said/showed but on the Met broadcast the ball clearly gets to third before Dickey returns but Betemit wasn't there

There must be a metric that will tell us whether Betamit is more of a liability in the field than he is a help at the plate.

Archived