My 7 years Hiatus from Camden Yards is now over!

Roll Tide

I haven't seen a game in Baltimore since 2003. Main reason, I live in Virginia now and the 14 years of losing. No clue about the ticket prices. Is it cheaper to go the window on game day and buy a ticket? Just looking for the cheapest ticket. Really excited to go back. Any recommendations to find live music nearby and nice/chill bar.

There's like a $1 surcharge for buying tickets on game day, but that's still a lot less than the Ticketmaster fees, so you'd be better off just buying at the game. You should probably go to the Ticketmaster site, though, to see what ticket you want and how many are available. You could also check out Stubhub - maybe there are discount tickets on there.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's like a $1 surcharge for buying tickets on game day, but that's still a lot less than the Ticketmaster fees, so you'd be better off just buying at the game. You should probably go to the Ticketmaster site, though, to see what ticket you want and how many are available. You could also check out Stubhub - maybe there are discount tickets on there.

ebay is better than both

This thread separates real fans from fairweather fans.

Well honestly .... A fair weather fan goes to games when the team wins and doesnt go when they lose.

For the record I had season tickets for a number of seasons in the 90s where the Orioles werent very good and I attended those games. My boycott of the Orioles was completely based on my dissatisfaction with Angelos and his change in philosophy on winning baseball games. The easiest way to boycott was to not give him any of my money.So call me a fair weather fan if it makes you feel good about yourself ...But its just not true.

Well honestly .... A fair weather fan goes to games when the team wins and doesnt go when they lose.

For the record I had season tickets for a number of seasons in the 90s where the Orioles werent very good and I attended those games. My boycott of the Orioles was completely based on my dissatisfaction with Angelos and his change in philosophy on winning baseball games. The easiest way to boycott was to not give him any of my money.So call me a fair weather fan if it makes you feel good about yourself ...But its just not true.

Don't bother.

This thread separates real fans from fairweather fans.

You are posting on an Orioles board with a username that says Ravens56. I'd say that's about as fairweather as it gets. I'm sure typically this time of year you were more focused on your username than the Orioles.

But again, maybe you addressed this and I missed it, but if your problem was really Angelos, why are you going now?

I do not think you're a fairweather fan at all. Nor do I blame anyone who stays away because of the losing. But I think a of people who stay away from the losing mask it by blaming Angelos. If you didn't want to give him money before, there's no reason you should want to now.

Archived