Sox blow it up!

Moose Milligan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have to be paying some of Crawford salary. No team in their right mind would take on that contract

Dodgers might not be in their right mind. I have said it before, weeks ago, new owner fever.

(I am guessing the Dodgers assume at least 90% of the payroll obligations going forward)

Dodgers might not be in their right mind. I have said it before, weeks ago, new owner fever.

(I am guessing the Dodgers assume at least 90% of the payroll obligations going forward)

Well, when their payroll approaches a couple billion, Magic can always sell his top secret HIV patent.

There are still the questions of how much chowdah Boston will be required to send out to L.A. to cover payroll and also if his Bud-ness will approve the deal.

I am torn between two replies.

1- Of course Bud will approve it, this isn't the NBA.

2- You don't think Bud is going to say no to the Red Sox and the Dodgers do you?

I dont know whether i like this or hate it. On one hand the sox shouldnt be good till 2014 at the earliest, but on the other they cleared an ungodly amount of salary space. I was kind of fantasizing about those contracts sinking them for years to come, but I guess now I'll have to hope that none of those prospects pan out.

And how could the dodgers be this dumb? To actually give up prospects for these overpaid bums? If the sox ate half the money I still wouldnt give up prospects for them.

There's no way he just had Tommy John surgery in the Beckett contract is enough

Archived