Matt Lindstrom Appreciation Thread

Catch 8

I liked Matt.

But does anyone find it weird that OFFNY knows the birthday of a middle reliever that was here for like 1.5 years.

Not sure but wondering about the Sponge-Bob avatar myself.....:scratchchinhmm:

OFFNY does have a few interesting threads and some interesting concerns but he brings it 24/7! :clap3:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked Matt.

But does anyone find it weird that OFFNY knows the birthday of a middle reliever that was here for like 1.5 years.

Less than that. He only spent about 6 months in Baltimore. We traded Jeremy Guthrie for him and Jason Hammel in Feb 2012 and then he was traded for Joe Saunders in August.

I think there is a chance that Lindstrom could return on a MiL deal this spring. He's still a FA, and the O's are looking to add a veteran RH arm to the camp roster.

I'd love to see him on a minor league deal. He'd be great insurance if Brach was a fluke or if O Day or Hunter get injured.

I think there is a chance that Lindstrom could return on a MiL deal this spring. He's still a FA, and the O's are looking to add a veteran RH arm to the camp roster.

I too loved what Lindstrom brought to the O's. In a general sense I'd still like to have him. In an actual/practical sense - we have plenty of relievers at this point and some of them are guys on their way up whom we would be well served to integrate through bullpen action as opportunities arise.

Archived