vs Yankees 9/2/12

Satyr3206

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love how its such a big deal to everyone about the game thread and how pissed you all get over it. relax, dang. its bad enough that 90% of the people on this board are like the Indians fan in major league after a loss. its a game, its not life...its nonstop moaning about a baseball team, i love them as much as anyone else but its ridiculous how some people act on here. Thats part of the reason i never post, i read to get some updates and the majority of the time its people having pissing contest or overreacting to every little thing like they are stock holders for the team.

Well, that's usually the place to post reactions to what is going on within the game, good or bad. Especially if all you want to communicate is "Mark Effing Reynolds."

I apologize. I will keep all new threads to possible trades. Trading a player who has a good day while his value is high, or bad day before his value is to low. About the stupid moves DD makes. Him disrespecting players by sending them down.

edit: almost forgot also how bad an owner PA is and how he won't spend any money.

Archived