vs Yankees 9/2/12

Satyr3206

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah it's all over. Come the hell on. We're all frustrated here but have some ******* perspective.

The O's look awful at the plate right now. 1 bunt single the past 7 innings. That's it. I really want them to win, but from my perspective, they look lost at the plate.

It's kinda hard to have perspective when we're the Orioles. Doom and gloom have been our way of life for 14 years.

You don't have to tell me that. Been here for the whole ride. Just think it's pathetic to give up down 2-0 especially when said team has been playing their best baseball in fourteen years.

Neither of the pitches that were hit hard were bad pitches. Each was low and on the corner. Sometimes guys just hit the ball. It's called baseball.

The pitch to Dickerson was actually a pretty good pitch. Don't know how he hit it that hard, he kinda sucks...

For some reason I thought this game was 9 innings, didn't realize they end in the 2nd

They don't.

Though it may be over after 1+ in Toronto. Tampa's already knock Ricky Romero out of the game. And, Toronto has yet to record an out in the second innning.

TB- 6

Toronto- 0

Teams go into slumps. 7 innings, though, is nothing, so you just seem ridiculously melodramatic.

In the biggest series in 15 years, 7 innings seems a lot longer than it actually is... We only need a few to get back on track though. Getting a couple bloops like the Yankees got in the 7th inning would be nice.

Archived