Tomorrow's playoff ticket presale

ADZ23

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone still have access to what seats are available? How are the Eutaw St. Bleachers looking?

Just went back on and for some reason the format just changed to where you can pick the section, row, and seat yourself, instead of TM doing it for you. By the looks of it the WC game is almost sold out, at least on the lower levels. Your best best for that game is upper deck. Game 1 has a few more sections than that available, and Games 2 and 3 still have the most available, Game 3 especially.

Just went back on and for some reason the format just changed to where you can pick the section, row, and seat yourself, instead of TM doing it for you. By the looks of it the WC game is almost sold out, at least on the lower levels. Your best best for that game is upper deck. Game 1 has a few more sections than that available, and Games 2 and 3 still have the most available, Game 3 especially.

It was hard to prioritize tickets. Obviously everyone wants to be at game 1 and a wildcard. Game 2 will almost certainly happen, so most people will buy tix for that as well. That said, game 3, if there is a game 3, could be one of the greatest nights of your life. It's hard not to buy tix to all 4 if you have the means to do it.

I Strongly recommend people figuring out what game is their top priority before logging on tomorrow. You can only buy for one game at a time (at least that's how it worked today). It took me 25min to make 4 transactions today with the TM processing time looking for available seats. I'd be surprised if everything wasn't sold out after 20min tomorrow.

It was hard to prioritize tickets. Obviously everyone wants to be at game 1 and a wildcard. Game 2 will almost certainly happen, so most people will buy tix for that as well. That said, game 3, if there is a game 3, could be one of the greatest nights of your life. It's hard not to buy tix to all 4 if you have the means to do it.

I Strongly recommend people figuring out what game is their top priority before logging on tomorrow. You can only buy for one game at a time (at least that's how it worked today). It took me 25min to make 4 transactions today with the TM processing time looking for available seats. I'd be surprised if everything wasn't sold out after 20min tomorrow.

I'll echo this, and add to it: Strongly recommend people figuring out what is the top dollar amount they are willing to spend per ticket, before logging on tomorrow. There is a chance if you select "best available", you may get tickets that are out of the price range you desired. Once the pre-sale really got going today, it took an average of 3-5 minutes before ticketmaster came up with tickets matching your request.

Good luck all! Hope all long-suffering Orioles fans have the opportunity to see a playoff game.

Archived