Scoreboard Watching Game Thread: 9/22

OFFNY

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look at this way, a Yankee win put some distance between the O's and their nearest Wild Card rival.

If this were the old Wild Card system with 1 winner, I'd be somewhat happy about that. With 2 teams and the 1-game playoff, I don't want the wild card. I'd rather the Orioles not play the A's either, even if it ends up being at home.

Sorry, for all you "it will be alright types" but there is no positive note in this.Winning the division is so much more valuable than a one game play in that it can't even be compared. No, there is nothing redeemable about the MFYs winning this game that they had no business, none, zero chance of winning. I do hope this loss cracks the As in two and they lose out the rest of their games to miss the playoffs.not that i am vindictive or anything. Lol.

Sorry, for all you "it will be alright types" but there is no positive note in this.Winning the division is so much more valuable than a one game play in that it can't even be compared. No, there is nothing redeemable about the MFYs winning this game that they had no business, none, zero chance of winning. I do hope this loss cracks the As in two and they lose out the rest of their games to miss the playoffs.not that i am vindictive or anything. Lol.

The A's choked with a *four-run* lead and that may be a sign of how they'd do in the playoffs. But who instead of the A's for the other WC slot?

The O's are still only a game out. And I don't know why anyone would say the Yankees had no business winning that game. They've won a lot of games like that over the years.

The A's choked with a *four-run* lead and that may be a sign of how they'd do in the playoffs. But who instead of the A's for the other WC slot?

They're doing their best to blow it but they're still 2.5 up on the Angels and will be 2 up even if the Angels win tonight.

Of course, the A's get two series with the Rangers and the Angels get two series with the Mariners.

Archived