Weather on Sunday

Crazysilver03

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Assuming that the 60% chance of rain they are calling for holds up since the tickets are labeled as Game 1 Game 2, do you think that the game 1 tickets would technically be used for Game 2 and vice versa? Or would it be ok, now game 1 is on Monday? I assume it would work like a normal rain out, where the tickets for the NON-rained out game remain and the rescheduled game 1 would be on Tuesday. Anyone know for sure?

I'm sure this is beyond obvious but I'm just freaking trying to figure out how to work everything with my work schedule, cause I am NOT missing these games.

I'd love to know this answer too. I'm flying in Monday morning for Game 2 and am out Tuesday morning. So if game 2 is bumped back cause of Game 1 that would cause some scheduling issues.

O

The Beatles will put the rain in perspective.

O

[video=youtube;V_4E5LTSsvg]

YES. One of my all-time favorite unheralded/B-side Beatles cuts. The bassline in this is as good as it gets.

Oh and I just jumped through all kinds of hoops to get Eutaw St. bleacher tickets for this one, so while intellectually I realize a rainout might be a huge assist to this team, I kinda still wanna see it get played ...

YES. One of my all-time favorite unheralded/B-side Beatles cuts. The bassline in this is as good as it gets.

Oh and I just jumped through all kinds of hoops to get Eutaw St. bleacher tickets for this one, so while intellectually I realize a rainout might be a huge assist to this team, I kinda still wanna see it get played ...

OMG!!!!! I thought I was the only one! I can do a real good bass guitar impression, just with my voice, and this bassline is one of my favorites.

Archived