Weather on Sunday

Crazysilver03

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From NOAA: Sunday Rain, mainly after 8am. High near 51. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Sunday Night Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 3 to 6 mph. "

Let's get out our various anti-rain dances and start willing this storm system away from the city.

It was bad enough they stood on the field and watched the Angels come back to delay the home celebration. Last thing we need is a rained out game the day that the whole city comes back to life.

"Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today."

[video=youtube;3qVPNONdF58]

I know we all, as fans, want to see Game 1 ASAP, but a rain-out would really behoove the Orioles. Think Darren O'Day. Think Hammel. Think Reynolds' hand. Think Saunders back a game early if needed.

It also would make it much tougher for CC to come back for a Game 5.

It also would make it much tougher for CC to come back for a Game 5.

Great point! A rainout would definately help the O's much more than the Skankees...

O's have had a much tougher week with the close games and the travel to and from tampa and texas.

I know we all, as fans, want to see Game 1 ASAP, but a rain-out would really behoove the Orioles. Think Darren O'Day. Think Hammel. Think Reynolds' hand. Think Saunders back a game early if needed.

Yes. It would give ALL of the Orioles pitchers an extra day of rest (starters AND relievers), and it would give Buck extra options if he decides to fiddle with the order of the rotation at all at the last minute.

Assuming that the 60% chance of rain they are calling for holds up since the tickets are labeled as Game 1 Game 2, do you think that the game 1 tickets would technically be used for Game 2 and vice versa? Or would it be ok, now game 1 is on Monday? I assume it would work like a normal rain out, where the tickets for the NON-rained out game remain and the rescheduled game 1 would be on Tuesday. Anyone know for sure?

I'm sure this is beyond obvious but I'm just freaking trying to figure out how to work everything with my work schedule, cause I am NOT missing these games.

Archived