3/5/2013 At the Jays in Dunedin

weams

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not that I actually think this will happen, but at this rate it's going to be Jackson and Pearce on the 25-man and Reimold in AAA.
Reimold does not have an option. Would have to be waived.

WC is right. Nolan is out of options and I don't think there is a chance he would pass through waivers.

Annoucer calling the O's lucky last year.

These announcers are painful. Doesn't anyone know the difference between "lucky" and "statistical anomaly"? Yes, winning 16 Xtras in a row was a statistical anomaly. But which of those wins was luck?

And, Nate McLouth is our superstar. Awesome.

It should matter. The Orioles' lineup today consists of Machado, Reimold, and 7 guys who won't be starting much for the O's this season, if they appear for the team at all. I'm not going to get worked up that the C-team isn't racking up clutch hits.

BTW, it was Pearce who homered, not Jackson.

Funny, you left out the very next sentence with the smiley face which might have indicated that my comment was meant to be tongue in cheek.

And, I was clearly predicting a Jackson homerun to be hit later in the game. I will now use another smiley face to show that I'm joshing you. :D

Funny, you left out the very next sentence with the smiley face which might have indicated that my comment was meant to be tongue in cheek.

And, I was clearly predicting a Jackson homerun to be hit later in the game. I will now use another smiley face to show that I'm joshing you. :D

Joshing or not, I'll give you rep for the Jackson HR call. :)

Archived