Jim Johnson Today, 2013

OFFNY

The play that Johnson blew on the throw to second base might have even been a double play.

The runner going to second base was out by a mile, and we might have even gotten the batter, as well.

Absolutely, it was stewart(the catcher) and he does not run well.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are right. I take zero pleasure in knocking JJ, very likeable guy but let's be honest he has had a horrible season. He came up small this year, doesn't mean he will do it next year.

I'm sure JJ is a good guy, I know he is out their doing his best but it's time for us to move on to a different closer.

So I guess you just keep pitching him and watching him blow more games. Genius. I am so angry. I am not joking, I never want to see him pitch again for the Orioles.

Who pitches then? JJ hasn't sucked in a month. He got the save on Monday and has been pitching well. I get your anger but I don't agree.

IAs much as it is picking the lesser of the two evils, I think Buck has to go to Krod as close for the rest of the year. Let's face it, JJ has bled enough this year, and it is time to try a different road.

Buck's press conferences drive me crazy. "We showed we are fighting because we came back.".

Yup, and Buck, you again gave the game away because you want to keep doing something that does not work.

IAs much as it is picking the lesser of the two evils, I think Buck has to go to Krod as close for the rest of the year. Let's face it, JJ has bled enough this year, and it is time to try a different road.

Buck's press conferences drive me crazy. "We showed we are fighting because we came back.".

Yup, and Buck, you again gave the game away because you want to keep doing something that does not work.

He wouldn't pitch him on Tuesday and instead went with Gausman, a rookie vs the meat of the Yankees order. Now you think he yanks JJ from his spot and puts him in?

The play that Johnson blew on the throw to second base might have even been a double play.

The runner going to second base was out by a mile, and we might have even gotten the batter, as well.

I think that's what he was thinking, so he rushed the throw. Not to make excuses. JJ just keeps letting us down with his pitching as well as with his glove.

He should be punished by losing his job, for the rest of the season. And then face competition in 2014, if the VP is capable enough to bring in competition.

Archived