Don't Tell Me These O's Ain't Got No Heart

OFFNY

(vs. YANKEES, 6/03)

A 3rd consecutive come-from-behind win.

How many people thought that the Orioles would win when the Yankees went ahead by a score of 5-2 in the 6th inning ???

Totally agree! Patience is often in short supply. We can be so quick to 'condemn' a team if they just get behind, or even lose a few games in a row. We as fans have a lot to be thankful for with a competitive team like the Orioles. I think there are those among us who have very short memories.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Totally agree! Patience is often in short supply. We can be so quick to 'condemn' a team if they just get behind, or even lose a few games in a row. We as fans have a lot to be thankful for with a competitive team like the Orioles. I think there are those among us who have very short memories.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's a lot better than the days we had to play internet GM because our real one did not have the skill set.

(vs. YANKEES, 6/03)

A 3rd consecutive come-from-behind win.

How many people thought that the Orioles would win when the Yankees went ahead by a score of 5-2 in the 6th inning ???

5 years ago, this statement would have been a candidate for a headline in The Onion.

o

(vs. YANKEES, 6/05)

4 come-from-behind wins in their last 5 games.

And a near mammoth comeback yesterday after being behind by a score of 7-0 in the 7th inning.

How many people thought that the Orioles would win when the Yankees were leading by a score of 1-0 with 2 outs in the bottom of the 8th inning, and Aroldis Chapman on the mound ???

Edited by OFFNY

o

(vs. ROYALS, 6/06)

5 come-from-behind wins in their last 6 games.

Trailing by a score of 1-0 in the bottom of the 7th inning, and having previously been handcuffed by Danny Duffy all game, Mark Trumbo gave the Orioles a desperately needed solo home run to tie the game.

2 batters later, Matt Wieters added a solo shot to give the Orioles the lead, which they would not relinquish.

o

(vs. ROYALS, 6/06)

5 come-from-behind wins in their last 6 games.

Trailing by a score of 1-0 in the bottom of the 7th inning, and having previously been handcuffed by Danny Duffy all game, Mark Trumbo gave the Orioles a desperately needed solo home run to tie the game.

2 batters later, Matt Wieters added a solo shot to give the Orioles the lead, which they would not relinquish.

Per MLBN we have the most come from behind wins in MLB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the swagger. I laughed when people said we would finish last. This team can absolutely win the division and I think they do.

We have had some serious dumpster fire efforts, but getting Kim these ABs has been the key. We just needed 1 or 2 guys that could set the table...Kim has been fantastic.

Great team win tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk