Don't Tell Me These O's Ain't Got No Heart

OFFNY

o

(vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/12)

I think that the Orioles showed heart today in a losing effort.

It was agonizing to see Pedro Alvarez just miss by one single foot of what was almost a bases-clearing double in the 9th inning.

A loss is a loss. The rest is an excuse.

I don't really agree with this. The resilience required to come back from a multi-run deficit will serve the team well over 162 games. It didn't work out today, but I'm glad they came back and never gave up. On to Boston.

I don't really agree with this. The resilience required to come back from a multi-run deficit will serve the team well over 162 games. It didn't work out today, but I'm glad they came back and never gave up. On to Boston.

Yes. Would one feel indifferent as to whether they performed like they did today vs. folding it up and appearing eager to leave? And how is being encouraged by the offenses non-relenting nature an excuse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resilience is good. We will need it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

o

(vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/18)

Yovani Gallardo goes 5 innings on 85 pitches in his first game back.

Mychal Givens pitches 2 dominant innings.

Brad Brach pitches a dominant 8th inning.

Zach Britton, in his worst game of the year to date, loads the bases with only 1 out before finally inducing the game-winning ground ball.

Don't tell me these O's .................... :cool:

Even as he had no location and meltdown mode was about to complete I said to myself, just 1 good pitch and we can get a game ending DP.