Don't Tell Me These O's Ain't Got No Heart

OFFNY

o

INDIANS SERIES (July 22nd, 23rd, 24th)

Entering this series, the Indians had the best record in the American League.

They were throwing 3 very solid starting pitchers at the Orioles (Trevor Bauer. Josh Tomlin, and Corey Kluber.)

The Indians were also sporting a very solid offense, at 3rd place overall in the American League in runs scored.

The Orioles swept the Indians, and now have the best record in the American League themselves.

o

INDIANS SERIES (July 22nd, 23rd, 24th)

Entering this series, the Indians had the best record in the American League.

They were throwing 3 very solid starting pitchers at the Orioles (Trevor Bauer. Josh Tomlin, and Corey Kluber.)

The Indians were also sporting a very solid offense, at 3rd place overall in the American League in runs scored.

The Orioles swept the Indians, and now have the best record in the American League themselves.

Can you imagine how good their record would be if they weren't such a lazy lazy lazy team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o

(vs. BLUE JAYS, 7/31)

Trailing by a score of 2-0 heading into the 7th inning in a jam-packed Sky Dome, with a hostile 47,000 Blue Jays fans screaming their lungs out.

The Orioles scrapped for 2 runs to tie the game.

They needed to rely on their bullpen to hold the fort into the 12th inning.

They exploded for 4 runs in the top half of the inning, and Logan Ondrusek sent the Blue Jays down in order in the bottom half to seal the win.

Don't tell me these O's ain't got no heart ...... you just gotta poke around.

Edited by OFFNY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

o

(vs. D-RAYS, 9/05)

After Ubaldo Jimenez ceded a 3-run home run in the 1st inning of today's game, I had a sinking feeling.

After that home run, Jimenez retired 21 out of the final 22 batters that he faced.

After Pedro Alvarez and Manny Machado struck out on back-to-back plate appearances with runners on 1st and 3rd base with nobody out, I had a sinking feeling.

After those back-to-back strikeouts, Chris Davis hit a 2-RBI single, Mark Trumbo hit an RBI-single, Matt Wieters singled, Jonathan Schoop hit a 2-RBI single, and suddenly the Orioles were in front by a score of 7-3.

These O's have heart ........ ya just gotta poke around.