Don't Tell Me These O's Ain't Got No Heart

OFFNY

If it's one thing I learned going to games and seeing many different teams out here on left coast; it's that win or lose you can't really get upset with Os work ethic, character and fundamentals.

If I was a fan of many of the teams I have seen, I would be fuming.

Yes the Os can frustrate but can't fault effort and desire to compete and win under showalter.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I7Kzq6Npj1s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They sang his song while Britton was pitching. Gotta love those wacky Canadians.

There is a form of envy of which I frequently have seen examples, in which an individual tries to obtain something by bullying. If, for instance, I enter a place where many are gathered, it often happens that one or another right away takes up arms against me by beginning to laugh; presumably he feels that he is being a tool of public opinion. But lo and behold, if I then make a casual remark to him, that same person becomes infinitely pliable and obliging. Essentially it shows that he regards me as something great, maybe even greater than I am: but if he can’t be admitted as a participant in my greatness, at least he will laugh at me. But as soon as he becomes a participant, as it were, he brags about my greatness.

o

(vs. D-RAYS, 9/17)

The offense looked dead in the water tonight.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, they scored 4 runs in the 8th inning ...... all with 2 outs.

They also did it with no HR's.

Yes, they did.

These O's have heart. You just gotta poke around.

o

(vs. D-RAYS, 9/17)

The offense looked dead in the water tonight.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, they scored 4 runs in the 8th inning ...... all with 2 outs.

I saw that. I was sitting there, thinking, "oh no, another Oriole loss, dead offense." Then suddenly.... with TWO OUTS. Orioles leap into life and score 4 runs (no HRS) to win the game. I needed that! :smile11:
  • Upvote 1