vs. Blue Jays 5/24

weams

We are demolishing this rookie. I guess it's OK if Tillman sucks because we're going to score a lot of runs if this scrub stays in the game.

Tillman looked pretty fine after the first two.

Ended with some pretty big Ks.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really glad they took him out. Now we can pile it on and I won't feel bad! Tough debut for Nolin. Gotta feel for him. Might not have been smart to start him against a high powered offense like us.

I think it was out of necessity.

We need to pile on as many runs as possible against these these guys. I'm not sure I'd rest with a 10 run lead in the second.

I'm not sure I'd rest with a 30 run lead in the bottom of the 9th, the way our bullpen is going. Hey, can we get that Nolin kid to pitch for us out of the bullpen?

PS -- for those who thought Gausman did bad. Just be glad you aren't a Jays fan. Their kid goes 1.1 innings and surrenders 6. Gaus goes 5 innings and surrenders 4.

I'm really glad they took him out. Now we can pile it on and I won't feel bad! Tough debut for Nolin. Gotta feel for him. Might not have been smart to start him against a high powered offense like us.

Yeah, I was kind of feeling bad for him. I appreciate piling on the runs without guilt.

I guess their number two is not as advanced as our number two.

Archived