vs. Blue Jays 5/24

weams

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We do not have a bullpen tonight.

You're absolutely correct. So who pitches? Chris Davis? Matt Wieters? At this rate, Tillman will be at 110 pitches in the third inning, and after that he'll just be throwing pure BP, so we're going to have to have someone other than Tillman toe the mound for about 6 innings tonight.

God, I wish Dylan Bundy weren't injured. I think we would have better luck with Bundy in the rotation than Tillman. Would love to have Hammel, Chen, Gonzo, Bundy, Gausman.

Also, I know a game thread is a bad time to bring this up, but could we try to stretch Matusz out again? He's not perfect, but he's a much improved pitcher since he was in the rotation. SP? Probably not. Long man? Could do, I think.

Weams approved of a couple of his posts yesterday.

I am interested to see if he can stay at just the one.

Yea, because this place is run by the gestapo.

I bet even this comment will get me an infraction...

Well .......... I guess we'll see, Corn.

It was nice of Weams to give him that boost in any case, even if he is part of the Gestapo.

Well .......... I guess we'll see, Corn.

It was nice of Weams to give him that boost in any case, even if he is part of the Gestapo.

I don't know if Weams repped him. I wouldn't have anyway to know that. I just know he stated that he agreed with a couple of Joedogg's posts.

You're absolutely correct. So who pitches? Chris Davis? Matt Wieters? At this rate, Tillman will be at 110 pitches in the third inning, and after that he'll just be throwing pure BP, so we're going to have to have someone other than Tillman toe the mound for about 6 innings tonight.

God, I wish Dylan Bundy weren't injured. I think we would have better luck with Bundy in the rotation than Tillman. Would love to have Hammel, Chen, Gonzo, Bundy, Gausman.

Also, I know a game thread is a bad time to bring this up, but could we try to stretch Matusz out again? He's not perfect, but he's a much improved pitcher since he was in the rotation. SP? Probably not. Long man? Could do, I think.

Actually, I think Matusz and Hunter get this. I have no idea what is up with Chris. I expected four homers. I did not expect extended at bats.

Archived