vs. ASTROS, 6/05

OFFNY

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol. How pathetic. One Houston AB takes longer than one inning of us hitting. Way to mail it in guys.

What is more pathetic/embarassing? 1 run for (only 3 ER in 14 innings) or 9 allowed? I'll go with the offense. Look what the Astros are doing to bad pitching. Look what we are doing to bad pitching. What a joke.

So Houston's offense must be better than ours. Oh Lord, please let us pull off a big comeback.

LOVE your name and avatar. I was just watching my Cal documentary before the game started. It's called Cal Ripken Jr. The Iron Man's Legendary Career for those who haven't seen it.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. What's not to like about Cal.

The Astros beat the Dodgers 12-0 last year (when the Dodgers were like 12-3 or something). Billingsly - a solid pitcher - was pitching and they got smashed and couldn't score. It happens to every team. If it becomes a trend and we continue to lose games in this manner, then I'll be more concerned, but if we keep taking 2 out of 3, there's no problem as far as I'm concerned.

Very true this is one game out of 162, but did the Skanks or Sux lose this bad to this team (or would they)? The Astros ARE HORRIBLE. There is absolutely no excuse for throwing them BP like this... of bigger concern is that our offense has gone in the toilet AGAINST THIS PITCHING STAFF. No excuses. Bottom line... DD MUST address the rotation or this team is DONE.

Archived