The Strop experiment needs to end...

MemorialStadKid

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even mop up guys need to throw strikes. Matter of fact that's the perfect time to hammer away at the strike zone. The game is out of hand either way, so the main goal is to get the game over. You can't do that by being wild and or getting hit hard, which is what Strop has done this year. It's time to move on. I know he has potential but I'd rather the last guy in the BP be a known quantity, even if that means mediocrity.

Is anyone here still in favor of keeping strop with guys like Rauch, Adam Russell, Hendrickson and ascensio waiting.

And then once Wada is healthy, maybe then he becomes a solid reliever out of the pen like koji?

Or again, we can just trade for one of the white sox relievers who are all available

No matter what we do though, strop can no longer be tolerated.

Is anyone here still in favor of keeping strop with guys like Rauch, Adam Russell, Hendrickson and ascensio waiting.

And then once Wada is healthy, maybe then he becomes a solid reliever out of the pen like koji?

Or again, we can just trade for one of the white sox relievers who are all available

No matter what we do though, strop can no longer be tolerated.

Maybe Ascensio but, for me personally, not so much the other guys. I'd rather a trade be made for a real clear upgrade. That being said, if DD and Buck DFA'd Strop today for any of the guys you listed then so be it, hope you clear waivers Pedro, good luck if you don't, and I'll fully root on whoever gets the call.

Archived