Many roster moves coming.

mark_beckens

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never suspended, no idea what u r speaking about.

Would you mind either quoting the person that you are responding to and/or elaborating on your posts so that we know what it is that you are talking about?

I think this is a good plan. We need to see what Reimold can do before we DFA him.

Haven't we seen what he can do? He's 30 years old. He's been mediocre. He's not even hitting in the minors now. What else do we need to see? If he's going to turn into an everyday player now by some sort of magical late resurgence?

Haven't we seen what he can do? He's 30 years old. He's been mediocre. He's not even hitting in the minors now. What else do we need to see? If he's going to turn into an everyday player now by some sort of magical late resurgence?

Theres been a lot of speculation that Reimold was playing hurt all this season before his injury. If thats the case, the Orioles will give Reimold another shot at LF/DH.

He's been hurt since mid May and the team has not played better without him in the lineup so I don't see any reason to just cut him.

For some reason I can't say many anymore... its always manny.

Would you mind either quoting the person that you are responding to and/or elaborating on your posts so that we know what it is that you are talking about?

He is talking about Brian using Steroids with Bigbie and Gibbons and Jerry Hairston and being named in the Mitchell report, but not suspended.

Archived