vs. Yankees 7/7 Beat Them

weams

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love getting beat by a bunch of old men and AAA players! I find it funny that the Yanks get a pass on how they get all these old men to over perform. I think we need to start raising these questions.
That's the thing. They know they aren't all that good any more, so they do all the little things to scratch out some runs. Meanwhile we have some guys who think they're hot s***, who are always trying to do too much.

This offense is just absolutely pathetic. What a joke. 12 earned runs on this road trip, 2-16 with RISP the last 2 days, not making the pitcher work...

Does anybody actually expect this joke of an offense to get a hit when they come up anymore? Let alone a run? Right now I'm just hoping they make the pitcher throw more than 8 pitches in the inning. They're that bad.

Yes I do expect it. They're still one of the better offenses in the majors. Anyone who says they're pathetic or awful either doesn't watch many other teams/box scores or did watch the os for the last 15 years.

O's are not doing the little things again especially Jones.He had another chance to get a runner to third for him to score with the Davis grounder. Buck, please get him out of the 3 or 4 hole!!

Jones really needs to be moved down to 6th in the lineup, but no way Buck does that.

What you are implying? That they are juicing? It's not like a lot of them are putting up great numbers.

Not implying anything but I think it's high time they spill the beans on whatever they're doing. Exercise/nutrition program, it has to be something.

Archived