vs. RED SOX 7-26

scOtt

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I even thought of that while I was typing and I thought....

That's ridiculous! People are bigger and smarter than that.

I once implied that JTrea probably sleeps on a hammock surrounded by headless Barbie dolls and pictures of Prince Fielder.

Just saying.

...that's racist?

(why, hello there line...cross you? Eh...I don't know...)

I type with 2 or 3 fingers! Once in a great while FOUR FINGERS at once!

I abbreviate EVERY chance I get!

You accuse me of racism again and we have a BIG problem! OK bud?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• I don't have a horse in that race, but I question your logic. Seems like you're saying: Stuff > Results. Or maybe, so far this year Irvin is better, but long term you're betting on Grayson?
    • I hadn't read that, but it seems we are thinking similar things. 😃  
    • So true, I also love that surprisingly often you see a play that you've never seen before.
    • Exactly right. In the playoffs this would be all you need starting wise, if the bullpen gets fixed.
    • His sophomore year was a disaster, had nagging injuries and didnt pitch well at all. When the season was over Liberty sent him to a training program in Utah. I will not get into why he didn't play his junior season but it's nothing to worry about. We took care or him in HS and travel never threw to many innings.
    • If there is a way to get him work in the minors, then yes....perhaps a "mental health" injury stint.
    • It's been a couple months, let's check in on where things sit. Tony's ranking in parentheses: Locks: 1. Coby Mayo (3) - Stud. He won't need to wait till the winter. 2. Cade Povich (5) - Bad start last night but 3.85 xFIP in AAA this year, he's looked really good. 3. Chayce McDermott (8): 14.36 K/9 in Norfolk but 5.74 BB/9 too.  4. Connor Norby (10): .386 wOBA, .309 xwOBA this year - I'm not a fan but he still gets added More Likely Than Not: 5. Brandon Young (26): The move to Norfolk proves they think he's for real. He has the best xFIP in the org (2.17) He hasn't thrown 5 innings in an outing yet though. They're still being cautious with him. 6. Kade Strowd (20): 2.88 xFIP and got bumped to Norfolk. He has a real shot to get added. He could be bullpen depth this year even. Other Names to Watch: Trey McGough - LHP, got bumped to Norfolk. 3.78 xFIP there so far. Luis Gonzalez - 32 year old Mexican league find like Suarez, Cesar Valdez, Miguel Gonzalez, but he'll get a cup of coffee this year the way he's pitching. 3.43 xFIP in 22 IP inNorfolk. Maverick Handley - .246/.357/.396 in Norfolk and reportedly has a strong arm. Do they trade for Blake Hunt if they like Handley to replace McCann next year?  Nick Richmond - Strong numbers in Bowie to start the year, 3.34 xFIP Eligible, but Not Playing Well Enough for Consideration: Hudson Haskin, Billy Cook, Justin Armbreuster, Keagan Gillies, John Rhodes, Carter Baumler, Kyle Brnovich, Moises Chace, Wandisson Charles, Carlos Tavera
  • Popular Contributors