vs. Astros 7/30. (Without Bud Norris)

weams

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there you have it folks. Rock bottom of the 2013 season. Down three nothing, a runner stole home because Manny was sleeping, and getting no hit in the 3rd inning.

Let's hope it improves because this is awful frustrating to watch.

This team appears to have quit. It reminds me of the year they were cruising along in 1st place and all of a sudden lost it. We found out later that Palmeiro had been busted for PEDs but they let him play to get to 3000 hits. I'm concerned now that there is something coming that the team knows but we don't.

This team appears to have quit. It reminds me of the year they were cursing along in 1st place and all of a sudden lost it. We found out later that Palmeiro had been busted for PEDs but they let him play to get to 3000 hits. I'm concerned now that there is something coming that the team knows but we don't.

Overreactions everywhere.

The steal of home was embarrassing, but Chen ended the inning well with two K's.

Tip of the cap to Villar for the smart move.

Chen also has to be held responsible for allowing the steal of bome. He totally ignored the most basic of responsibilities of a pitcher to hold a runner. A boneheaded play.

Jesus Christ people, it's 3 runs. Game day threads are friggin' dramatic these days. Step back from the ledge, fellas...

Hahaha, man, I love you ultra positive guys. Crack me up really. The only problem is you probably ought to pay a little more attention because more than just falling behind 3-0 to the Atros.

Archived