vs. BLUE JAYS, 9/15

OFFNY

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess so. :)Never been a homer, never will. Love the Orioles but until I see Buck admit theirs a problem we will continue in the downward spiral. Regardless, too late anyways.

Not a homer ???

You bump your stupid Arizona series thread and dance on the Orioles grave before games are over. And you deserved to look as stupid as you did when they came back to win on Friday after you did your victory dance in the 5th inning.

There's a big difference between not being a homer and flat out rooting against the team, and celebrating when they lose, or even when it looks like they might lose before the game is even over.

Not a homer ???

You bump your stupid Arizona series thread and dance on the Orioles grave before games are over. And you deserved to look as stupid as you did when they came back to win on Friday after you did your victory dance in the 5th inning.

There's a big difference between not being a homer and flat out rooting against the team, and celebrating when they lose, or even when it looks like they might lose before the game is even over.

Alright man, whatever. I am a horrible person. You win.

Archived