Brian Roberts, Jim Johnson and Grant Balfour watch.

Ommaculate

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He got he loss in Oakland's first game. Yes, the O's trade with Oakland was lopsided- but in the O's favor! Not spending $10MM on that guy and giving the job to Hunter is going to turn out to be the best deal the O's made all offseason.

Speaking of Hunter, I'm hoping that his confidence wasn't hurt this offseason due to all the doubters and hope he pitches with a little chip on his shoulder. Tommy could turn out to be a real steal in the closer role, in much the same way Koji became for the Sox last season. Definitely like what he showed last night, and I'm not missing JJ one bit.

He got he loss in Oakland's first game. Yes, the O's trade with Oakland was lopsided- but in the O's favor! Not spending $10MM on that guy and giving the job to Hunter is going to turn out to be the best deal the O's made all offseason.

Speaking of Hunter, I'm hoping that his confidence wasn't hurt this offseason due to all the doubters and hope he pitches with a little chip on his shoulder. Tommy could turn out to be a real steal in the closer role, in much the same way Koji became for the Sox last season. Definitely like what he showed last night, and I'm not missing JJ one bit.

Mods, can we please move to the thread:

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/139579-Brian-Robert-Jim-Johnson-and-Grant-Balfour-watch

Archived