vs. ROYALS, 4/25

OFFNY

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah. Ervin has been very good. He could never have passed an Orioles physical for a four year deal and he was not signing a one year make good in the AL East. When Ubaldo signed or even when he decided to take a one year. I guess that was a situation that we could not win on. I hope we get the good Ubaldo at some point. I am encouraged by seeing the 93 on the gun tonight though.

Agree with this. I think anyone who thought he was gonna come in here and be a front of the line pitcher was kidding themselves. He has been consistently inconsistent. But, like Jeremy Guthrie, he is usually dependable to eat up innings and will be dominant for stretches. Kinda like the Mark Reynolds of pitching, but maybe a tad better?? Maybe...

I mean, at least Machado is having a good start.

Am I right????

Certainly is exciting. It's actualy amazing... listening to MLB radio a couple days ago, the show hosts were talking about the Orioles and how Machado has been out all season. They mentioned how it's great "The O's have managed to stay at 500 with a record of 9-9 without Machado." I don't disagree, but the way they said it, it was as if he was the Miguel Cabrera of the team. That said, I think we win AT LEAST 2 of the games we lost with him at 3rd and in the lineup. No doubt. And 2 games is a big deal. 2 games plus the game I blame on the "tuck rule"... aka the flaherty error at 2nd in Fenway...

Archived