Losing 3 of 4 to the Worst Team in Baseball

Camden_yardbird

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This tem just isn't all that good. This loss is embarrassing. They're LUCKY they didn't get their asses swept by the White Sox.

Yeah. Pitching has been good as of late but this team is mediocre as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be the low point of the season. I would hope to see some adjustments after this series.

Not much you can do this whole team is playing bad ball.

We are what we are and have been for the better part of a year, we are a .500 team that shows signs of brilliance and also signs off ineptitude.

I believe we have a team that can compete, it's just that not all of the players click at the same point.

This is not a reactionary thread at all. This is a VERY bad series and could be the sign of things to come. It seems that's the MO of this team though. Get a few games above .500 and then blow it. Here we were, warming up, winning a few games with a four game stretch at home to the worst team in baseball. A series we should have lost no more than one game... and we only win one. Luckily the Jays and Yankees both stumbled as well.

This is not a playoff baseball team. The pitching just isn't good enough. And the hitting is WAY too inconsistent.

Can't help that two relievers should never pitch for the Orioles again. Can't out slug or OPB that away.

Weams are you scared that you're are agreeing with me?

Archived