vs. Mariners 7/27

weams

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
amazing to me how many major league players bunt worse than Little Leaguers! Toronto with nobody out unable to advance the runner from 2nd to third on a bunt popup to the catcher and then next hitter with grounder which would have scored the run.

I am sure the fact that they are bunting off of MLB caliber pitching has nothing to do with their difficulties.

Who couldn't go up there and bunt a 93 MPH FA, or an 88 MPH Slider or whatever other piece of nastiness that particular pitcher throws?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Well, this guy has a 4.40 ERA, so the O's will get their first hit in the sixth inning.</p>— Peter Schmuck (@SchmuckStop) <a href="

">July 27, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I am sure the fact that they are bunting off of MLB caliber pitching has nothing to do with their difficulties.

Who couldn't go up there and bunt a 93 MPH FA, or an 88 MPH Slider or whatever other piece of nastiness that particular pitcher throws?

Most major leaguers it seems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really don't know what it is about our hitters, but more often than not we barely hit the ball for 5 innings and then somehow figure it out. Its very frustrating.

Yea I swear its some sort of Buck conspiracy to keep us around 9 innings. LOL :rofl:

Archived