Machado injury (Sprained Knee Ligament- 15 Day DL)

nevadaO

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was there an announcement that this injury is career ending that I missed?

It turns out he has a rare condition where the knee will literally explode with the force of two sticks of dynamite if he pivots right, then left, then twists his torso while on the balls of his feet and reaching for a low and away slider from a right handed pitcher during high humidity. The scouts really should have done their due diligence on this!

It turns out he has a rare condition where the knee will literally explode with the force of two sticks of dynamite if he pivots right, then left, then twists his torso while on the balls of his feet and reaching for a low and away slider from a right handed pitcher during high humidity. The scouts really should have done their due diligence on this!

Finally, a little humor for the few humorless... I am not looking to blow people up here... I have said it many times on this thread... I am doing this so people can back off of expectations... and for those who would argue, I am not going to reveal my medical background, but I will tell you that I know from whence I speak...

Finally, a little humor for the few humorless... I am not looking to blow people up here... I have said it many times on this thread... I am doing this so people can back off of expectations... and for those who would argue, I am not going to reveal my medical background, but I will tell you that I know from whence I speak...

Look, I honestly have no idea who you are. You could be a world renowned doctor that's about to cure cancer, or you could be some nobody that's been browsing a few pages on WebMD. That's the beauty of the Internet - I just don't know.

That said, if you DO possess the medical accumen that you've continuously hinted at, you should have learned a LONG time ago to not going around spouting off on message boards with your entirely unsupportable medical diagnoses. Because no one here knows who you are, and you can't really prove it, you come off as no better than the people "with 25 years in law enforcement" that haughtily comment on every story on the 'net that mentions a crime.

Unless you're ready to completely identify yourself and your own expertise, I'd recommend getting off the Internet pedestal and discussing what we know. Unless you're really digging the assorted replies you've been getting.

Look, I honestly have no idea who you are. You could be a world renowned doctor that's about to cure cancer, or you could be some nobody that's been browsing a few pages on WebMD. That's the beauty of the Internet - I just don't know.

That said, if you DO possess the medical accumen that you've continuously hinted at, you should have learned a LONG time ago to not going around spouting off on message boards with your entirely unsupportable medical diagnoses. Because no one here knows who you are, and you can't really prove it, you come off as no better than the people "with 25 years in law enforcement" that haughtily comment on every story on the 'net that mentions a crime.

Unless you're ready to completely identify yourself and your own expertise, I'd recommend getting off the Internet pedestal and discussing what we know. Unless you're really digging the assorted replies you've been getting.

no, don't think I will

I saw that story too. I watch it mostly as a source of humor with my real estate investment partners. It was fascinating that she managed to save his life when his own doctors dismissed it initially.

I didn't even hear about that until I was searching for that picture. Hope he's ok. I do like the show, even without her.

Sorry for the hijack...

I didn't even hear about that until I was searching for that picture. Hope he's ok. I do like the show, even without her.

Sorry for the hijack...

It's interesting. He's terrible at estimating costs. So much stuff they should have known about earlier that comes up as a surprise. Still fun and entertaining. He's apparently doing okay. I heard about it well after-the-fact as well.

I'll stop talking about it now. Back to Manny and his bum knees.

Sorry for the hijack...

I see an avatar change in your future.

My wife watches this show, and I can tell her if it's an old one or a new one based on pre/post enhancement.

Yes, enough hijack.

Archived