Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

I got my code Friday. You should call or something before its too late.

I was a new season ticket holder in 2012, and I was able to buy 4 seats together in section like 19 for game 1 against Yankees. game 2 I got like section 55 I think 4 tickets.

with the limit decreased to 2, but with the additional ticket holders getting their fill, I dunno.

their was an april game on a Monday with an attendance of 16,000. previous years tthat would have been about half-60 percent. assuming walkup is minimal, you have to think there are realistically 25,000-30,000 plans out there. welp.

I just called them and they did verify that I can only buy 2 tickets per game even though I have 3 plans. I don't think it's right that I spend $3500 on season tickets while someone else might have a 13 game plan in the upper reserve and only spend $350, yet they get the same amount of tickets as me. The did say that it's different this year compared to previous years. I do remember is 1996-1997 not being able to buy any extras so I guess I'm grateful that I get 2 and that the O's are in the playoffs!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a 13-gamer and I just called the ticket office and was told that the email will go out tomorrow and the presale for us will begin Thursday or Friday. I was told they expect very limited tickets to be available for the general public, possibly standing room only.

Just called and was advised the same thing. Certainly cutting it close.

Just got my extra seats for ALDS. It would not let me select more than 2. I chose best available and ended up with section 56 row 16 for game 1, section 62 row 6 for game 2 and section 56 row 12 for game 5. Not cheap, as the field box seats were $95, but I'm happy with the selections.

I just called them and they did verify that I can only buy 2 tickets per game even though I have 3 plans. I don't think it's right that I spend $3500 on season tickets while someone else might have a 13 game plan in the upper reserve and only spend $350, yet they get the same amount of tickets as me. The did say that it's different this year compared to previous years. I do remember is 1996-1997 not being able to buy any extras so I guess I'm grateful that I get 2 and that the O's are in the playoffs!

You should ask to speak with a supervisor.

was the feature to be able to view all the available seats as blue dots turned on?

that was fantastic for the ALCS in 2012, because I was able to pull some trickery by picking 3 seats next to the press box and 1 more seat that was 1 away. the hope was that a Budweiser could bribe the one stranger to move down one.

asking for 4 tickets would not have done this.

was the feature to be able to view all the available seats as blue dots turned on?

that was fantastic for the ALCS in 2012, because I was able to pull some trickery by picking 3 seats next to the press box and 1 more seat that was 1 away. the hope was that a Budweiser could bribe the one stranger to move down one.

asking for 4 tickets would not have done this.

No, I did not see an option to look at the virtual seating chart. They usually have it turned off when there is heavy traffic. Two years ago, I went on right away and couldn't access the virtual seating chart, but when I checked later in the evening I could.

When would the full schedule go out? I'm assuming the Orioles might get screwed with an afternoon game on Friday?

I would assume the schedule won't be announced until all the matchups and seedings are finalized. So it might not be until 3-4 days before the first game.

I'm a 13-gamer and I just called the ticket office and was told that the email will go out tomorrow and the presale for us will begin Thursday or Friday. I was told they expect very limited tickets to be available for the general public, possibly standing room only.

I'm a 13-gamer, and I can buy tickets today at 2?

Archived